Monday, October 18, 2010

Escape with a magnet board kit


We were lucky enough to be in town when Bazzill had their warehouse sale this year. It was incredible how much stuff there was available! I was able to get a bunch of cool stuff. This magnet board was one of them.

The kit came with a piece of metal that I covered in black cardstock. The rest was so simple! Add some paper, flowers & a quote. I also used the Bazzill jewel template to place my flourish jewels (one by one).

I did change the magnets---I don't have an I-Top tool so I couldn't make the brads in the kit so I made some flowers & added the magnet on those.

Now I can hang this cute magnet board in my office so I can add notes & photos!


1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous! lucky you being able to go to the Bazzill warehouse sale, not that I am jealous :(

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews