Friday, February 4, 2011

We have a winner!!!

Thanks to everyone who left comments on my One Little Word post. I have to say it was so much fun to do the blog hop & see what everyone did! Great job!!

We did a "random" drawing (okay, so I asked hubby to pick a number between 1 & 27) and the winner is.......#21....Kimberly said... "That is awesome your husband was involved in you talking through picking a word!"  Thanks Kimberly!! Yes, I think it's so cool that he's helping me with the prompts but we won't tell him that! LOL

Today was a fun class with Kelly Kilmer up at Frenzy Stamper---only got 3 pages done, but it was so fun picking out "stuff" from her 2 big boxes!! I haven't taken a photo yet, but will this weekend sometime & get it up for you to see. PROMISE!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews