Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days in your Journal



November is a very creative month. Several websites are offering prompts or techniques to work in your art journal every day. This particular spread is from Julie Fei Fan Balzer's 30 Days in your Journal class. I love how she only spends 10 minutes a day and comes up with a fabulous spread.

This week has been full of ups & downs for us so it was a perfect week to start! I still want to add more color and textures to this page, but I love how it's turning out. I know, I know, the dates are wrong but my mind is pretty much mush this week---besides, it's a journal.......it's for me & I'm okay with it!

The other site I'm watching is NaNoJouMo (National Nonstop Journaling Month) by Dawn DeVries Sokol. I don't really have time right now to do the pages but I'm saving the prompts & will definitely work on them after mom's move is finished.

Can't wait to start this weeks spread with Julie---she is so stinking creative & funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews