Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Escape to a garage sale

This past weekend, my girlfriend & I decided to hit some garage sales. The first few were kind of a bust......nothing really worth buying.  I get so discouraged when we look at the ads to see "scrapbook items" and there's only some paper or a few stickers. Sigh.......

We made our way over to Tempe for a sale at Paper Studio but we were early so we drove around the neighborhood. This particular sale had a bunch of books (I love to read) but then I found this for only $5!





I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with it, but I couldn't pass it up! LOL   I've seen Tim Holtz use things like this for some of his art so that may be a possibility. Who knows---I just know it will look great on a shelf!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! what a bargain for $5. Maybe you can turn it into a lamp like Tim and make a lot more, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews