Friday, November 5, 2010

Escape to an Open House



Today I'm getting ready to pack up & "move" to a private home for an open house. The lady who is putting it all together has recruited about 12-15 vendors to come display in her home. The open house is Saturday from 3-6 (after everyone has done their weekend errands) and she has sent out fliers to everyone's friends &  family. I'm honored to have been asked to participate. This is only a portion of what is sitting out to be packed!

This is a cigar box that someone gave to me--lovely wood, I hated to cover it up! I decorated it with lots of goodies to make it a lovely jewelry box or just to hold those special items.




Yesterday, as I was putting things out, I decided if this is to be a special box, it needed a special inside. I lined the bottom with batting then attached some gorgeous, shiny white material (I wish I knew what it was!). Now the new owner will have just the right place to store their jewelry.



I can't wait to get it all over to the house & set up---and see what everyone else has to sell!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews