Saturday, December 11, 2010

Escape with an estate sale!

Today several of us went to an estate sale in Scottsdale. It was advertised as having tons of scrapbooking materials so, of course, we had to go. :)

From what we heard, the owner was in getting help for hoarding.........and, I have to say, it was totally believable! Here are some photos of what we looked through.....









And these photos don't even show it all! 

We "bought" a bag for a certain amount of money (depending on the size of the bag) & we could stuff as much as we could into the bag except for Sizzix dies (there was a ton!) or paper packs.

I got Basic Grey packs, DCWV dog & cat kits, and more for only $1/pack! Then I got a tub full of Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powders for only $30---that's less than $1.50/jar!! Wait til we have our garage sale on 2/18---talk about generating income!

Once I go through all the stuff I got, I'll post photos. And if anyone is interested in anything, you can just let me know!


1 comment:

  1. Wowza!! that is a lot of stuff!! Next time you go to one of these let me know, pretty please:)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews