Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'll take a root canal please.....

Last week, my friends Marlene & Anjie both had birthdays---on the same day!! How funny is that!!! So we all went out to Cheesecake Factory for lunch for a couple hours. We had a really good time but I was SOOO full for the rest of the day (& part of the next!).

While we were sitting there chatting, we got to talking about going shopping. Both of them like to shop and like to go just look for stuff (clothies, shoes, that kind of stuff). I personally hate to shop---I only go when I absolutely need to......unless it's for craft supplies! My normal line is "I'd rather have a root canal" -- which is true! They got a big kick out that one. I think it was Anjie that said "you need to journal that!". So........I did......


I found this page out of an old book that made me smile---it was described as a "beau" torn between two ladies. One is talking his ear off & he keeps glancing at the other one almost looking for help.  So what better way to use it than to talk about shopping!

This art journaling is so addicting!!! I've not done a single thing since I started journaling! I have to put it away for even a week to get caught up on other stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Love this page:) great lettering. Lunch was fun we need to do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what your doing with your journals woman...Im getting one ready for the 3 hearts class.
    I found my 2010 spiral calendar in some old work stuff so I decided Im going to use that. Recycling yanno...LOL...whatever worx.
    Cant wait to see what you do next.
    x0x0x
    Mon

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews