Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Can I get a hand???

Lately I am totally obsessed with art journaling!!! I love playing with backgrounds, different mediums, and sifting through photos & videos. Art Journaling is all I want to do! And I have so many other projects sitting on my desk.........


When I saw the hands with glue on them in an advertisement, I knew I had to have them!! The ad said "sometimes your hands could use a hand" and I just turned it around a bit. Because there ARE days when I could use some extra help but I don't know how to get it. Just getting it out & on paper actually made me feel better.....isn't that what journaling is supposed to do???

1 comment:

  1. Wow! just love this page and the sentiment. Yes it does get addictive doesn't it? sorry:)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews